Go Beyond in your Career -- Jago Is Hiring!
Due to the incredible work delivered by our amazing team this year, Jago is growing and so is our team!
We are currently recruiting for graduate level account executives across our Belfast & Dublin city centre offices:
We are looking for ambitious and talented people to join our growing PR and communications business, helping deliver award-winning work for our consumer and corporate client base across the UK and Ireland. Our clients include AbbeyAutoline, British Business Bank, B-Secur, Dalata Group PLC, Dealz, the Department for Economy, Gilbert-Ash, Jollyes, Poundland Group PLC and Tourism NI.
If you feel you have the blend of skills necessary to deliver quality work and campaigns for diverse clients, along with a passion for PR and an eagerness to expand your career horizons, then we want to hear from you.
Based in either Belfast or Dublin city centre.
A relevant degree or Masters is required and a minimum of 6 months’ PR experience is desired for this role, and can include university placement or internship.
We have a diverse client base so you must be willing to work across both consumer and corporate clients.
In return, you can expect:
- Market-leading national level salaries
- Superb fast-track opportunities to senior management
- Personal development training plans
- Unique opportunity to develop your career across Ireland and the UK with regular travel
- A supportive and collaborative culture that promotes work-life balance and flexible working (WFH) with up to 10 days additional annual leave and birthdays off
- Further benefits available, after 6 months employment, including an interest free loan of up to £1,000.00.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter highlighting your interest in working at Jago. The deadline for applications is Friday 26th November. If successful, you will be contacted and invited to take part in a first stage interview.
Please refer to relevant job descriptions below for full details on each role, alongside core responsibilities and eligibility criteria.
Working in partnership with account managers and directors, the account executive assists in the smooth running of client campaigns and daily press office activity, including drafting and pitching editorial to press, social media management and awards writing, as well as attending regular client and stakeholder meetings.
You will also assist in planning campaigns for both digital and traditional channels, including video content, infographics, web copy, influencer relations and blogger outreach along with other support as required including responsibility for all administrative tasks relating to client accounts.
Main duties include:
- Liaising and relationship building on an everyday basis with clients, their stakeholders and the media
- Working as part of an account team to develop client proposals and implement day-to-day PR activity
- Participation in brainstorms to generate ideas for client campaigns
- Monitoring the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires and blogs, for client opportunities
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media
- Pitching news stories and features to the media
- Helping create and implement high impact social campaigns for clients
- Drafting social content
- Ensuring media lists are kept up to date
- Attending and promoting client events
- Assisting with the production of client publications, such as in-house magazines and e-newsletters
- Sourcing and producing client quotations for photography, videography, print, promotional items and other client purchase requirements
- Actively supporting the management of Jago social media channels
- Generating evaluation reports for clients as required
- Participating in new business pitches, as well as completing research for pitch documents
To be successful, the Account Executive will demonstrate:
- A proactive, helpful disposition
- Interpersonal skills, good presentation skills and confidence
- Excellent written communication skills
- Flexibility, determination, enthusiasm and the ability to cope under pressure
- Good teamwork and negotiation skills
- Business awareness and a good knowledge of current affairs
- Ability to successfully work with a range of clients at the same time
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to work on more than one project at a time
- Creativity and imagination